30 Myano Lane, Stamford, CT 06902 | 203-674-1102
M – W 9:00AM – 6:00PM | TH 9:00AM – 8:00PM | F 9:00AM – 5:00PM | S 9:00AM – 1:00PM
Anchor Health Initiative has set out to provide you best-in-class pharmacy service. The pharmacy will be able to service both the Hamden and Stamford Clinics. Our goal is to streamline prescriptions within one centralized pharmacy. The pharmacy staff is eager to get to know you and help with all of your medication needs and questions.
Why get your prescriptions filled at Anchor Health Pharmacy?
- Prescriptions can be filled while you are at your appointment or called in ahead of time and ready for you when you need them, saving you time and an extra trip in your busy day!
- Our Pharmacist is on-site and can provide in-person counseling regarding any medication questions you may have! We pride ourselves on providing the best service we can.
- Having all your prescriptions filled at AHI, even from outside physicians allows our pharmacists to perform a more complete medication review for you, keeping you safe and healthy!
- Any prescription issues can be resolved quickly as we are right on-site in the office!
How to get your prescriptions transferred to Anchor Health Pharmacy.
- It’s easy to have your prescriptions transferred to Anchor Health Pharmacy.
- Fill out the Prescription Transfer Request Form, you can either mail it to AHI or give to a staff member on your next appointment. You can even stop by or give us a call and we can help complete the form for you!
- Be sure to make us aware of all your prescriptions so we can get them moved over to the pharmacy, and you’ll have all the medications you take in one place.
- Be sure to let us know of any special circumstances around your prescription needs. ( ie. requires gelatin free or drug allergy)