Get your prescriptions easier at Anchor Health Pharmacy! With your providers and pharmacists in one centralized location, everything you need is finally in one place.
Pharmacy services include:
- Free and confidential delivery with most medications sent out same day
- Caring, LGBTQ-affirming, and knowledgeable pharmacists
- Providers who work with our pharmacy to ensure commonly ordered prescriptions (including PrEP/PEP, hormones, needles, syringes, etc.) are always in stock
- Pharmacists on site to resolve any prescription issues and provide in-person counseling
AHP accepts state insurance and most major commercial insurance plans. If you are uninsured, we’ll help you find medication assistance programs.
By filling your prescriptions at Anchor Health Pharmacy, you are supporting our mission to provide healthcare and services to underserved populations.
Lost or stolen medications may not be covered by your insurance plan and may require a police report. Please contact your insurance carrier for more information.
Here are the options to transfer your prescriptions to AHP:
- Call our office at 203-903-8308 and let us know that you want to use our pharmacy for all of your prescriptions, or
- Tell a member of your Care Team (provider, nurse, medical assistant, etc.) at your next appointment that you want to switch to our pharmacy, and we’ll contact you before we ship out any medications
For any further questions or concerns, please call the pharmacy at 203-903-8308.
Pharmacy in Stamford
30 Myano Lane
Stamford, CT 06902
M 9:00AM – 6:00PM
T 9:00AM – 6:00PM
W 9:00AM – 6:00PM
T 9:00AM – 8:00PM
F 9:00AM – 5:00PM
S 9:00AM – 1:00PM