Express STI/STD Screening & Treatment
Stay on top of your sexual health! Sexually transmitted infections and diseases (STIs/STDs) are common and many of them don’t have any symptoms. The only way to know if you are STI/STD free is to get routinely tested.
Anchor Health Initiative provides you with fast, confidential, and judgement-free testing. Additionally, we offer 3-site testing (rectal, oral, and urogenital) for chlamydia and gonorrhea because we prioritize a thorough assessment of your health.
Your Express STI Screening is a free appointment (no insurance is required). However, you are responsible to pay for follow-up appointments and any required lab work. You can walk in during regular office hours to get tested! Schedule a 1-2 week follow-up after to discuss results and prevention/treatment plan.
• Free Condoms, Dental Dams, Finger Cots, and More
• HIV Testing
• PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) counseling
• PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) counseling
• Required Vaccine Information
• Safer Sex Education
• STI Education
• STI Prevention Methods
• STD Screenings (chlamydia, genital warts, gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis)
Start your FREE Express STI Screening!
Anchor Health Iniative’s Express Testing program is only for patients who need testing for STIs and HIV.
You are not eligible for the program if you:
• Have STI symptoms (such as discharge, sore, or rash)
• Have a sexual partner diagnosed with an STI
• Need PEP, PrEP, HIV treatment, syphilis treatment, or vaccines
• Were instructed to seek treatment for an STI from another medical provider
• Need to see a doctor, nurse practitioner, or counselor
If you require the above sexual health services, you can contact us to request an appointment.
Start your appointment right online!
We make it easy for you. You can start your appointment right online and someone will contact you to confirm your appointment date and time! We provide care that makes you feel respected and valued just as you are. Regardless of your ability to pay, our staff is dedicated to helping you live your best life.