Express STI/STD Screening & Treatment
Stay on top of your sexual health! Sexually transmitted infections and diseases (STIs/STDs) are super common and most of them don’t have any symptoms. The only way to know if you are STI/STD free is to get routinely tested.
You’ll get fast, confidential, and judgment-free testing at Anchor Health Initiative. We prioritize a thorough assessment of your health through 3-site testing (rectal, oral, and urogenital) for chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Your initial STI/STD screening is free, no insurance required. You are only responsible to cover the follow-up appointment and required lab work. Call ahead or walk in during regular office hours to get tested. Schedule an appointment after to discuss results and a prevention/treatment plan.
Anchor Health Initiative’s Express Testing program is only for patients who need testing for STIs/STDs and HIV.
You are not eligible for the program if you:
• Have STI/STD symptoms (such as discharge, sore, or rash)
• Have a sexual partner diagnosed with an STI/STD
• Need PEP, PrEP, HIV treatment, syphilis treatment, or vaccines
• Were instructed to seek treatment for an STI/STD from another medical provider
• Need to see a doctor, nurse practitioner, or counselor
If you are not eligible for the Express Testing program and require the above sexual health services, you can click here to request an appointment. If you are eligible for the Express Testing program you can start your FREE screening below.
• Free condoms, dental dams, finger cots, and more
• HIV testing
• PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) counseling
• PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) counseling
• Required vaccine information
• Safer sex education
• STI/STD education
• STI/STD prevention methods
• STI/STD screenings (chlamydia, genital warts, gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis)