Case Management Program
Anchor Health Initiative is excited to announce our Case Management program! Through the efforts of our Care Team and Senior Manager of Community Services, we are able to provide a holistic approach to wellness for LGBTQ clients in need of support. These services are available to patients of Anchor Health Initiative. If you’re not currently a patient, call or email to make an appointment today.
• Access to basic needs, including housing, food, clothing, toiletries, etc.
• Transportation to medical appointments
• Employment resources
• Insurance and affordable healthcare assistance
• Connections to mental health providers and support groups
• Help with substance use
• Resources for STI/STD prevention
• Assistance with updating gender ID documents, including licenses, birth certificates, social security, passports, etc.
• Connections to legal counselors for help with immigration status
• Help for individuals in abusive relationships
• Resources for emergency financial assistance
Request An Appointment
Current patients request an appointment below and someone will be in touch with you shortly!